We’ve taken the JetBlue experience you love even further, with more space to stow your stuff, more power ports, and a plane-load of modern touches and traveller-friendly details.
What’s so fly about the A321neo with Mint?
- The Pantry, our free inflight snack bar
- The most legroom in coach¹
- 144 seats, including 42 Even More® Space seats
- 14 fully enclosed Mint suites with all-aisle-access and a door for added privacy
- 2 Mint Studio suites, featuring the largest bed² and TV (22”!) on a U.S. airline, a mirrored vanity, and an extra seat and table—to work, lounge and entertain.
- Free high-speed wi-fi with easy-to-reach USB-C power (in addition to AC and USB-A)
- 10.1” HD seatback touchscreen TV
- Free on-demand shows, movies and 3D flight map
- Free DirecTV®
- Perfectly organized seatback pockets with 3 mesh compartments
- Spacious, re-designed restrooms with larger sinks, modern touches and a fresh new look
- Extra-large overhead bins
- 20% less fuel burn
- Up to 50% less engine noise for our customers, airports and neighbors
JetBlue have recently announced they will be launching direct flights, from Dublin to JFK and Boston starting 14th March 2024.
With direct flights to JFK and Boston, you can then connect onwards to Las Vegas/ Orlando and the Caribbean.
They will be jetting across the pond on the A321 neo, 14 fully enclosed Mint suites, 2 Mint Studio suites, 144 seats including 42 Even More Space seats and free WIFI.
Check out JetBlue’s fares on Fareteam.